Welcome to Our Practice
Growing Together Pediatrics!
Thank you for selecting Growing Together Pediatrics as your medical home. As a patient-centered medical home it is our goal to provide you with high-quality healthcare that is:
• Patient-centered. The partnership we form between our providers, patients, and their families is designed to respect the patients wants, needs and preferences and provide education and support to help patients participate in their own care.
• Comprehensive. We work as a team to cover all aspects of a patient’s healthcare needs.
• Coordinated. We assist and guide you in finding the care you need whether it might be specialty, hospital, home or community care or services you require.
• Accessible. We strive to always be available to you whether it be thru same day appointments, shorter wait times, or quality electronic or phone access.
• Focused on quality and safety. Our staff is committed to constant quality improvement to consistently provide the best care to our patients.
At Growing Together Pediatrics, your Orlando and Ocoee, FL kid's doctor, we offer comprehensive medical care for infants, children, and adolescents for services including child immunizations, school and daycare physicals, Newborn Care, & more! Conveniently located, our courteous and knowledgeable staff works hard from the first contact to make every visit to our office positive.
Whether it's your child's first visit to our office or just a routine well-child checkup, we strive to make sure you and your child are always comfortable and informed. We take the time to talk with parents to help you understand your child's needs, and we equip you with the knowledge necessary for promoting a lifetime of optimal health and wellness.
To help you get acquainted with our practice, we have provided the important information you need on our website. Please browse these pages to learn more about our skilled providers, services, office details, commonly asked questions, new patient forms, and our Patient Portal to schedule your own appointment after you are an established patient.
Our pediatricians believe exceptional care is obtained when there is an ongoing relationship between the doctor and patient. We want to be lifelong partners in your child's health. We achieve this goal by listening to your questions and concerns and educating you on how to promote a healthy lifestyle for the entire family.
When you choose Growing Together Pediatrics, you can feel confident that you are teaming with a knowledgeable, compassionate doctor who has dedicated their career to child-focused health care. Please do not hesitate to contact our office with questions or concerns. We look forward to meeting you and your family.