We would like to thank you for choosing Growing Together Pediatrics as your child’s primary care provider. As one of our patients, we would like to keep you informed of our current office policies.
• Our office does not accept walk-ins. Please call ahead for an appointment and we will do our best to schedule you an appointment, usually the same day, at a time that works for you.
• Our time and yours are both valuable. We ask that you plan ahead to arrive at or before your designated appointment time. In turn we do our best to get you seen promptly.
• If you arrive after your appointment time we will ask you to reschedule your appointment to remain considerate of other patients who were on time.
• We strive to minimize any wait time; however, emergencies do occur and will take priority over a scheduled visit. We appreciate your understanding.
If you are not able to keep or no longer need an appointment you must call our office to cancel.
- If you do not call to cancel an appointment it will be considered a “no-show”.
- New patients that no show for their first appointment will not be rescheduled.
- If you have more than 3 no-shows, we will have to ask you to find another pediatrician.
- If you are bringing in multiple children at the same time for Well Child Visits and you “no-show” for these appointments, you will not be able to schedule multiple Well Child visits at the same time in the future.
- We will no longer schedule three siblings together for Well Child visits unless they are triplets.
• You must receive a referral to specialists before your appointment with them. We do not give retroactive referrals.
• It is your responsibility to know if a selected specialist participates in your plan.
• Advance notice is needed for all non-emergency referrals, typically 2 to 3 business days.
• All new patients must complete our patient information forms prior to being seen.
• If you are requesting forms to be completed by one of our providers, please allow 48 hours for completion. Please fill out all parts of the form that you can including any medical information you have knowledge of before dropping them off. Our office will call you when the forms are completed. Physical and shot record forms will be provided for you at each well child visit.
• FMLA paperwork requires an appointment.
• Growing Together Pediatrics offers a free On Call phone service available to you after regular hours and on weekends. If it is after hours and you need medical advice, please call us at 407-770-1414 and select option 7 to be connected to our On Call service. Many times, this service can help you avoid a trip to an ER or Urgent Care Center and provide you with trusted medical guidance. Then, we will work together to get your child scheduled for an appropriate appointment, either in office or virtually by Telehealth, as soon as possible.
Consumer Assistance Notice:
To report a complaint regarding the services you receive, please call the Agency for Health Care Administration toll-free: 1-888-419-3456 or go to ahca.myflorida.com. To Report abuse, neglect, or exploitation, please call the Florida Department of Children and Families toll-free: 1-800-962-2873. To report an unresolved complaint with a managed care entity, please contact the Subscriber Assistance Program at: 850-412-4502.