• We firmly believe in the effectiveness of vaccines to prevent serious illness and to save
• We firmly believe in the safety of our vaccines.
• We firmly believe that all children and young adults should receive all of the recommended
vaccines according to the schedule published by the Centers for Disease Control and the American
Academy of Pediatrics.
• We firmly believe, based on all available literature, evidence and current studies, that
vaccines do not cause autism or other developmental disabilities. We firmly believe that
thimerosal, a preservative that has been in vaccines for decades and remains in some vaccines, does
not cause autism or other developmental disabilities. We do not currently use any vaccines that
• We firmly believe that vaccinating children and young adults may be the single most important
health-promoting intervention we perform as health care providers, and that you can perform as
parents/caregivers. The recommended vaccines and their schedule given are the results of years and
years of scientific study and data gathering on millions of children by thousands of our brightest
scientists and physicians.
• Finally, if you should absolutely refuse to vaccinate your child despite all our efforts, we
will ask you to find another health care provider. You may reach out to your insurance plan for
assistance in locating a new provider who shares your views. We do not keep a list of such
providers nor would we recommend any such physician. It is our belief that by not vaccinating your
child, you are putting them at unnecessary risk for life-threatening illness, disability, or even
• As medical professionals, we feel very strongly that vaccinating children on schedule with
currently available vaccines is absolutely the right thing to do for all children and young adults.
Thank you for your time in reading this policy, and please feel free to discuss any questions or
concerns you may have about vaccines with any one of us.