We would like to thank you for choosing Growing Together Pediatrics as your child’s primary care provider. As one of our patients, we would like to keep you informed of our current office policies.
• Our office does not accept walk-ins. Please call ahead for an appointment and we will do our best to schedule you an appointment, usually the same day, at a time that works for you.
• Our time and yours are both valuable. We ask that you plan ahead to arrive at or before your designated appointment time. In turn we do our best to get you seen promptly.
• If you arrive after your appointment time we will ask you to reschedule your appointment to remain considerate of other patients who were on time.
• We strive to minimize any wait time; however, emergencies do occur and will take priority over a scheduled visit. We appreciate your understanding.
• We value the time we have set aside to see and treat your child. We do not double book appointments so if you do not show up for your appointment, we lose the opportunity to care for a patient in need of that appointment. If you are not able to keep or no longer need an appointment, please call our office to cancel. If you do not call to cancel an appointment it will be considered a “no-show”. If you have more than 3 no-shows in any sixty-day period, we will have to ask you to find another pediatrician. If you are bringing in multiple children at the same time for Well Child Visits and you “no-show” for these appointments twice, you will not be able to schedule multiple Well Child visits at the same time in the future.
• You must receive a referral to specialists before your appointment with them. We do not give retroactive referrals.
• It is your responsibility to know if a selected specialist participates in your plan.
• Advance notice is needed for all non-emergency referrals, typically 2 to 3 business days.
• All new patients must complete our patient information forms prior to being seen.
• If you are requesting forms to be completed by one of our providers, please allow 48 hours for completion. Please fill out all parts of the form that you can including any medical information you have knowledge of before dropping them off. Our office will call you when the forms are completed. Physical and shot record forms will be provided for you at each well child visit.
• FMLA paperwork requires an appointment.
• If you have urgent concerns or questions about your child after 5pm or on weekends you may call our office at 407-770-1414, option 5, to speak directly to one of our providers.
Consumer Assistance Notice:
To report a complaint regarding the services you receive, please call the Agency for Health Care Administration toll-free: 1-888-419-3456 or go to ahca.myflorida.com. To Report abuse, neglect, or exploitation, please call the Florida Department of Children and Families toll-free: 1-800-962-2873. To report an unresolved complaint with a managed care entity, please contact the Subscriber Assistance Program at: 850-412-4502.