Posts for: April, 2020
We know your life has changed dramatically due to COVID-19 but rest assured your children’s health is our top priority and we are doing everything in our power to keep your family and our staff safe!
We are OPEN at both offices!
- We ask that just ONE healthy caregiver escort the patient into the lobby for check in AND to the exam room for the appointment.
- Please allow siblings and other family members to stay at home.
- After checking in you may wait in your car and we will call you when the doctor is ready to see you. If you choose to wait in our lobby, please practice appropriate social distancing.
- Patient visits are being spread out to minimize the number of people in our facility at one time.
- Please to do not fall behind on your well child visits or immunizations! COVID-19 is on your mind right now but remember that immunizations prevent the spread of other contagious, viral diseases like measles, mumps, polio and chickenpox. Plus, during your well-child visit you can speak to us one-on-one about ALL the ways to keep your children safe and healthy.
We are excited to offer VIRTUAL VISITS!
- We are using Healow Telehealth for all virtual visits.
- Healow Telehealth is HIPPA compliant and securely integrated with our existing electronic medical records system.
- Healow Telehealth may be accessed through an app or by an email link.
- Not all visits can be handled virtually, so please contact us to see if you are a candidate!
We are in compliance with all local, state and federal guidelines, and continue to monitor the latest information coming from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the American Association of Pediatrics and other governing agencies.
The COVID-19 situation is constantly evolving and we THANK YOU for your PATIENCE and LOYALTY as we all adapt!